Date: 19 May 2020
Time: 10h00 - 12h30
Price: R699 p.pTopics to be covered:
- Introduction to food photography; basic equipment, technical foundations, camera settings, lighting and angles
- A beginner's guide to props, plating and surfaces
- How to style different foods, including some trickier dishes
- How to get the most out of natural light and the best places to photograph food in your home
- Tips & tricks of the tradeTo participate, you will require:
- Any DSLR, mirrorless or smartphone camera
- Various household items to use as props (to be announced)
- A cool surface and some black and white paper or card
The best-styled food image from the workshop will win a copy of my cookbook – West Coast Wander!
Please take note that NPC is not at all affiliated with Nikon, Nikon SA, East After Noon or West Coast Wander. We simply provide this space to promote the event for our club members to get a learning opportunity.